MADE WITH VITAMIX HIGH PERFORMANCE BLENDER
Get your vegan 'meat'balls ready and dip away into this flavour-packed dipping sauce. Are you obsessed over buddha bowls? You can drizzle this on top too!
- 8 small garlic cloves, peeled, smashed
- 2 thai chilies, chopped
- 1 medium-sized knob of ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) vegetable broth
- ¼ cup (50 g) peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegan fish sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- Gently sauté the garlic, chilies, and ginger in the oil on low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Add the broth, peanut butter, hoisin, and vegan fish sauce and stir.
- Reduce by half and take off the heat to cool slightly.
- Carefully place the mixture into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Blend on Variable 4 until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Season with the lime juice, to taste.
Want more Asian-Inspired Recipes? Tap the Image below!