These oatmeal cookie energy balls have an amazing soft and chewy texture and taste like actual oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough! Made from just 6 simple ingredients, these are the perfect healthy and energizing snack to fuel your busy days
PREP TIME- 15 mins
TOTAL TIME- 15 mins
SERVINGS - 15 balls
- 1 1/4 c rolled oats
- 1 c pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 c almond butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (or more if desired)
- Soak dates in warm water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Pulse all the ingredients, except chocolate chips, together in a food processor.
- Fold in chocolate chips by hand.
- Roll with hands into 15 balls and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy!
Arisha is a plant-based enthusiast and athlete from Vancouver, Canada with a passion for promoting a healthy yet balanced lifestyle.
Explore more @wakeupandkale / wakeupandkale.com