MADE WITH VITAMIX HIGH PERFORMANCE BLENDER
Leveled up classic sauce with an asian twist - this sauce is a great coating for grilled or air-fried tofu and tempeh.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, optional
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) orange peel
- ¼ cup (60 ml) soy sauce
- Place all ingredients into your Vitamix High-Performance Blender in the order listed above, and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then slowly increase to its highest.
- Blend for 45 seconds until smooth, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
Want more Asian-Inspired Recipes? Tap the Image below!