RECIPE BY KATIE JACQUES FROM @THEALLNATURALVEGAN
Healthy, plant-based patties made with beets, sweet potatoes and GF flour. They are delicious when served as a burger, of course, but you can also make "meatballs" out of this patties!
- 1 cup steamed beets
- 2 cups steamed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 1 head romaine
- 12 gluten-free burger buns
- Begin by steaming your sweet potatoes and beets.
- Once steamed add to a food processor and blend with tahini. Once smooth (ish), add the remaining patty ingredients.
- Form patties and place on your skillet (this will get messy!). Cook for about 7 minutes, then flip.
- Assembly burgers and enjoy!
Katie | @theallnaturalvegan | www.theallnaturalvegan.com
Hi, I'm Katie from Charleston South Carolina. I am a recent college graduate with a passion for food! I went vegan in 2018, and have been hooked ever since. I love creating and photographing healthy recipes, going on long walks, and all things plants!