RECIPE BY @simplyleahboston
Pecan Pie is definitely one of the favourite holiday treats. This simple, no-bake recipe is easy to make and ingredients are accessible all year round.
- Medjool Dates, 12 pcs (soaked)
- Pecan Butter, 1/2 cup
- Pecan Flour, 1/4 cup
- Flaxseed Meal, 2 tbsp
- Vanilla, 1 tsp
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg, 1/2 tsp
- Pecans, 1 cup (chopped)
- Add all of your ingredients,except for pecans, to a high speed blender or food processor, pulsing until you create a sticky, smooth dough. Fold in chopped pecans and place dough in fridge for at least 30 minutes until chilled.
- Once the dough is chilled, melt down 1 bar of dark chocolate. Roll dough into 1” balls, place on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten into discs.
- Dip the bottoms of the cookies into the chocolate and place them on your parchment-lined baking sheet. Use any leftover chocolate to drizzle on top of the cookies and place back in fridge until chocolate sets.
- Stack your cookies in your favourite Coconut Bowls and enjoy! Store leftovers - if there's any - in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days or freeze for up to 60 days.
Leah is a wellness enthusiast passionate about sharing her love of whole, plant based foods and mindful movement. Catch her creating sweet treats in her kitchen or teaching classes and workshops with her local studio partners through ZOOM. To know more about Leah's recipes and offerings, please visit her through the links below: