If you're looking for something to make for your valentine, why not try this easy tomato heart ♥ it's not only cute, but also super healthy, with no salt, oil or sugar!
For the base:
- 1 cup red lentils
- Red cabbage
For the toppings:
- 3 Truss Tomatoes
- Handful of parsley
- Chive flowers
- Optional: vegan cheese, pesto or avocado
To make the base:
- Rinse the Lentils until the water runs clear, then soak them overnight in the two cups of water.
- In the morning, blend lentils with the soak water.
- Pour batter into a non-stick pan, shape into a heart, and fry until cooked through.
- Once base is cooked, layer thin slices of tomato on top, and bake at 180 C until the outside of the base starts to brown and tomatoes look cooked (about 10-15 minutes)
- Top with parsley and chive flowers.
- Share the love and enjoy!
For more tasty recipes, be sure to check out @the_sunkissed_kitchen on instagram!