RECIPE BY KELSI FROM HEALTHY KELSII
Sundried Tomato Spaghetti that's perfect for a simple lunch or dinner recipe. It takes less than 20 minutes but still packed with delicious flavours!
- 250g spaghetti, we use a quinoa spaghetti
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 200g sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 5 medium sized tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper
- Start by cooking your pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan add the olive oil, onion, garlic, zucchini, sundried tomatoes and fresh tomatoes. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Tip the vegetables into the pot of spaghetti over low heat and add the tomato paste, soy sauce and nutritional yeast. Mix well to combine and serve with extra nutritional yeast, salt and pepper.
Hello! I’m Kelsi, from Auckland, New Zealand. I have recently completed a bachelor in business. I love to create wholesome recipes and share them as well as photos of my adventures and travels on my instagram account @healthykelsii. My goal is to inspire people to eat more plants and colours from its natural form.