For this batch, the doughnuts themselves are a simple vanilla flavour whilst the glaze is a sweet berry delight, packed with antioxidants too!
What’s more, these donuts are baked, not fried! So not only do they taste scrumptious and cakey, they’re also WAY healthier – double winner!
For Black Goji Glaze:
To make donuts:
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl, add the sugar +baking powder
- Mix together.
- Add coconut milk, coconut yogurt, vanilla and melted coconut oil + whisk
- Place the doughnut batter into the donut tray evenly, using a spoon
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned on top
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few mins before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before adding the glaze
To make glaze:
- Combine all the ingredients + whisk until smooth
- When the donuts are cook, dip them in the glaze