RECIPE BY @wakeupandkale
These pumpkin spice bliss balls are made with simple, wholesome ingredients and are loaded with the coziest pumpkin spice flavours! Perfect for a pre workout snack, afternoon pick me up, or healthy sweet treat!
makes 16 balls
- BLISS BALLS
- 1 cup medjool dates (soaked in hot water 10mins)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup pecans
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp coconut butter (melted)
- Add oats, pecans, pumpkin spice, protein powder and salt to a high speed food processor. Blend into a coarse flour texture.
- Add in dates, almond butter, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup. Blend until a doughy texture forms, scraping down sides occasionally. Add 1-2tbsp water if needed to blend. Mixture should be sticky.
- Form into 16 balls and place in the freezer to set.
- Dip each ball in melted coconut butter and enjoy! (Store in the fridge or freezer for best texture.)
Arisha | @wakeupandkale www.wakeupandkale.com
Hi There! I'm Arisha from @wakeupandkale. I’m a 24 year old athlete and recipe creator from Vancouver, Canada with a passion for living a healthy yet balanced lifestyle. I started @wakeupandkale to be able to share simple, healthy recipes that anyone can make! My goal is to inspire you to enjoy cooking, and to show how easy and delicious healthy eating can be!