RECIPE BY JANA FROM @THEFOODSPIRATION
Easy lunch bowl on the weekends, especially if you have some leftover rice! Serve warm with your Coconut Bowls and the flavourful peanut sauce.
- PEANUT SAUCE
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 sauteed onion
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried ginger
- 150 ml water
- TOFU RICE BOWL
- 450g tofu
- dried garlic
- 1 small broccoli
- 300g rice, cooked
- salt, to taste
- oil, as needed
- Start by preheating the oven using the broil mode. Right after that, rinse the rice and let it boil in salted water.
- Cube the tofu, spread it onto a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinke with dried garlic and salt. Put it in the oven on a broil mode for approx. 15-20 minutes until the tofu gets crispy.
- In the meantime, sautee finely chopped onion in a pan, then transfer it into blender, add the rest of the ingredients for peanut sauce and blend until smooth.
- Cut broccoli into florets and steam it.
- Now just serve everything into your favourite Coconut Bowl, pour over the peanut sauce. You can sprinkle some sesame seeds if you wish. Enjoy!
Jana | @thefoodspiration | thefoodspiration.com
Jana is passionate about all things food - this includes a wide variety of cuisines that she loves to cook. Find out more about Jana and all her delicious recipes through the links abnove.