RECIPE BY DR. RICHA FROM @DELICIOUSLY.EARTHY
Here’s some Ombre berry-filled deliciousness, packed with chia seeds and berries and coconut yoghurt!
They're not only creamy and satisfying, but also loaded with protein, iron, fibre and omega-3s. Vegan, gluten-free, paleo and keto – they're suitable for all!
- 1.5 Tbsp chia seeds
- 6 Tbsp blueberry coulis
- 3 Tbsp coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup vegan milk ( I use coconut)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp blue spirulina (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together, apart from the blueberry composte + spirulina.
- Separate equally into 3-4 difference bowls
- To create the layers, add increasing amounts of compost + spirulina to each bowl to create a gradient effect.
- Layer it up and top with granola & blueberries.